Next Sunday, we’ll be closing out Interfaith Week with a very special Third Sunday service in the park.
Three extraordinary guests will join us for our normal interfaith service.
- Swami Jinendra Kothari will discuss “Sustainable Happiness” and lead our guided meditation.
- Local award-winning actress and author Roxanne Fay will do a reading from her book, Upon This Rock: The Magdalene Speaks.
- And we will be treated to an acoustic performance by Ed Woltil (The Ditchflowers).
This will be one of the best services we’ve had so far! Don’t miss it.
Sunday, July 20, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Crisp Park, St. Petersburg
37th Ave. NE. and Poplar St. NE.
St. Petersburg, Florida 33704
WHAT IS IT?
Integral Church offers an interfaith service on the third Sunday of every month. It’s designed for those seeking something other than the typical “church” experience, but needing a sense of spiritual community. We gather outside (in a circle) to discuss various topics related to religion and spirituality, and are inclusive of the world’s wisdom and faith traditions – from nature/pagan religions to modern/mystical paths to science/atheism. The service typically includes a guest speaker, a guided meditation and a musical performance.
WHAT TO BRING:
1. Yourself, friends and family
2. A blanket and/or lawn chair(s)
3. A small rock, pebble or stone for our collection
Children are welcome, the park features a fenced playground. In the event of rain, please check this post for a backup location.